Monday, July 25, 2011

Reiki on my cat Tiggy


I have two cats they are sisters and are such wonderful company, they are like little children.
Tiggy is a Calico cat and Tinyone is a dark brown cat who is also the brunt of the litter and is small and delicate and like the size of a kitten. Tiggy is fearless, a few times she has nearly lost her life getting herself into trouble with her curiosity and talks up a storm. We have had quite a few conversations. Both of my cats love to receive reiki and any chance they can they allow me to offer them reiki.
This particular time Tiggy was having a little bit of a tummy issue, you know how cats are, our cats seem to eat anything so I really try and keep all the floors and kitchen clean. She hoped onto the chair and when I went near her, she asked me to give her reiki. My husband then took a photo of us both.

No comments:

Post a Comment