Monday, July 18, 2011

Reiki on Rescue Dog..

Last week I had the honour of working with a rescue dog, I started off doing some Bodytalk on the dog, then I heard the dog requesting for Reiki. The dogs energy was beautiful, but when I looked into her eyes I could see the panic, fear and anxiety held within her body. She had quite a traumatic beginning a rescue dog from Thailand who was orphaned through the tsunami. Luckily this wonderful owner took her back to Canada and gave her two dogs much love care and affection.
I really felt a strong connection with this dog, I placed my hands on top of her hand and energy was being released lots of old traumas and memories. I was guided to give her reiki over her eyes,
there was much energy coming out of them, I continued to give her reiki at a distance around her eyes for quite a while as I yawned releasing the energy.
Throughout the session she was becoming more relaxed and by the time the session had finished she was sleeping on the floor

No comments:

Post a Comment